пятница, 24 марта 2017 г.

Устная тема "Hobby and pastime"

Many man, many minds. All people are different and so they prefer spending their free time in different ways. Some of them go the parks, forests, to the different country and enjoy the beauty of nature. Others like to stay at home watching TV or reading books. There are people who are fond of cinema and theatres, so they try to go there as often as possible.
As for me I prefer to spend my free time in different ways. I like to go in for sports, to play football, basketball or volleyball with my friends. I like to watch TV, to listen a tape recorder and play computer games.
Also I like to go for a walk in the country and enjoy the beauty of nature. And my way of spending free time is connected with my hobby. My hobby is reading books.I’d like to say that it’s hard to imagine our life without books. Books play such a great role in the development of personality. They help as to forget our daily problems and to pretend we travel to the past, future and to many different, wonderful places that we can’t visit in reality. I am also sure that books are our good friends and teachers. From them we get to know the life around as better, they teach as how to tell right from wrong, to love our Motherland, to understand friendship, people’s feelings. So, they teach us how to live.
No matter what kind of hobby a person has, he always has the opportunity of learning much from it. Learning new things can be the most exciting hobby.

Вопросы по теме:

What is a hobby?
Why do you think people take up hobbies?
Do you have a hobby?
How long have you had your hobby?
How much time a week do you spend on your hobby?
Why do you enjoy the hobby of your choice?
What hobbies do your family members and friends have?
What do you usually do in your free time?
Is it really important to have a hobby? Why?
Which hobbies are the most popular in your country?
What hobbies are the most popular with teenagers nowadays?
Can learning languages be a hobby? Why?
Which hobbies are the most popular in your country?
What would you advise a person who wants to start the hobby as you have?

Экзаменационные задания по теме ЗДЕСЬ


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий